Thursday, August 27, 2009

New ipod

If I had to think of one small piece of technology that has changed my life on a daily basis it would be the ipod nano that I got from Key Bank 2year and 10months ago. I use it almost every day even if only in the car and gym. More than just the ipod itself it has been the podcast that I listen to like all the great technology, news, photography, daily devotional, and educational podcast I've been listening to.
So now that I have become accustomed to the ease of using iTunes to download podcasts and using the iPod to listen to them my 2nd gen 2Gb Nano has stopped working. So I went out and got a new 2nd gen 8Gb iPod Touch.
I'm by no means an Apple fan boy but I think they have the best system for listen to podcasts and they make shiny toys:)

No comments: