Monday, January 01, 2007

2006 In Review (Happy New Year 2007)

A look back at some of the things that happened in 2006





I quit my first job as a paramedic and started working for AMR. I went from a company that could not keep 7 employees to the countries largest private EMS provider
Went to Fort McCoy Wisconsin for two weeks for an Army leadership course. It took over 16 hours with flight layovers and delays, (we should have just driven the eight hours up there but it’s the Army)



Got a real camera! My Cannon 10D
Celebrated one year of marriage with my lovely wife, in Berlin Ohio at Donna’s Premier Lodging! Great place I would highly recommend it.
Got out of the Army National Guard Oct 13, fulfilling my six-year commitment. I still have two years of inactive service.



Finished my Associates Degree in Emergency Medical Technology and for the time being I’m done with school, and it feels great to not have any class work hanging over my head to be done.



Started with University Heights Fire Department. After eight years of working towards a full time position on a fire department, I now have a full time job as a career firefighter!

No comments: