Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Shooting with Crystal


Crystal and I went shooting at Stonewalls with Marcus a friend of mine from Hinckley Fire Department. Marcus brought his Glock 17, and we rented a Glock 26 because Marcus is looking into getting one. We also tried out a Glock 22 (40 cal) and a Sig P239 (40 cal). The 40 cal pistols were significantly less accurate especially the sub compact P239, every time I fired it I felt like it was going to fly out of my hand. The Sig was a bit of a disappointment the grip was very thin and the gun feels really small in your hand. The Glock is even smaller but has a great grip, excellent accuracy and was easy to control. It all just goes to show that Glock make the worlds best handguns! Crystal did well especially this being her first time fire a real gun.

2 comments:

Jason said...

Oh man! I want to go shoot some guns. And to think...my dad is a cop and I've still never gone to the firing range.

Ó Seasnáin said...

hmmm, better behave around the house of Caleb and Crystal - they'll give you an old-school exit plan if you're up to trouble...lol.