Wednesday, March 08, 2006

New Job with AMR (American Medical Response)


I had to leave Nurses Choice because of many reasons not the least being shady bizness practice and violations of Federal Law. I have been employed with AMR for about two weeks and it seems like a quality company. I'm part time which gives me the flexibility to work around my schedule and still get 40hrs if I want. AMR does a wide array of transports mostly in and out of Kiser Parma. I'm still taking fire tests. I have three coming up in the next month.
I'm going to a public relations shcool for the military this weekend down in Columbus. I let you know how that goes when I get back.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I'm so proud of you for sticking up for yourself babe! And I'm glad you're being treated better and I know we feel the same about me and my new job. We are blessed! I love you!