Sunday, December 11, 2005

StockQuest


I'm looking at starting a Contetst for our group of bloggers if anyone is interested in playing please let me know if there is any interest in this and I will set a game up.

StocksQuest is a free and fun educational tool to learn about the stock market.

StocksQuest is an educational and interactive Web site offering free global stock games, especially for educators and contest organizers. Integrated into this very realistic global stock market simulation are lesson plans, stock guides, and online investing resources.

To reach the login page and create your own account
Search for : StocksQuest or go to http://investsmart.coe.uga.edu/C001759/

1 comment:

O'Seasnain said...

Sounds awesome, I'm quite interested in this right now. I will be announcing a new part-time job I'm pursuing really soon. I actually think you might be interested in it as well... we'll have to talk - partly because I'm not sure if you'll ever see this message...lol.