Sunday, September 25, 2005

The Wedding!

Here are some of the Pictures that Papa Jim took.
http://squiresweb.com/family/showpage.php?book=Caleb&page=1
Thanks Papa Jim.

I hope to have more pictures soon. Thanks to all our photographers, Papa Jim, Grandma Geri, Lydia, Jim (Rocket), You were all so great! Thanks to all who helped out to make this a beautiful and wonderful day that will always live in my heart. I would also like to recognize all those who stayed to help clean up. Donna thank you so much without you all the flower girls would have charged down the aisle:) It was a wonderful day everything turned out great. I was not really sure what would happen I was just glad I was back in Ohio with a few days to spare. I will be posting more soon.
-Caleb-

Hey everyone! Thanks to all who attended the wedding, you know who you are! Well, the wedding was absolutely beautiful! It went so much smoother than I thought it would. It went by fast too. The ceremony was so emotional, everyone was so happy for us. I've never felt so beautiful as I did that day. My dress was so awesome! It started a little late but I was just happy to have everything else go as planned. It was so great to see Caleb's reaction to seeing me walk down the aisle. We were going to do pictures before the ceremony began since we only had a certain amount of time (3 hours) to get throughout the whole thing, ceremony and all. We weren't able to do that but I'm glad it didn't work out. I have always wanted my husband to first see me walking down the aisle. And he did! We had plenty of pictures taken since we had 3 photographers. After the ceremony Caleb and I got into his car and drove off before the reception and as we did he turned his lights and sirens on! It was a blast! Around 1:30 we went down to the basement and had the reception. There was so much food, and everyone loved it. Thanks to Grandma Schuster again for so graciously offering to fund the h'orderves. Around 3 Caleb and I left for our honeymoon spot (our apartment). We couldn't have been happier. Thanks to everyone who helped to make our dream wedding a reality. And a special thanks to Pastor Jim Roma who has been absolutely wonderful throughout the entire process. It was a day we will always remember.
-Crystal-

3 comments:

Jason said...

Congratulations! I'm glad everything went "smoother than expected".

Bek said...

beautiful pics guys!! i love'm and it was such a nice day! congrats!

O'Seasnain said...

I hope there is a picture of you doing the tower buzz manuever with the sirens blaring and the whole nine yards! That was quite cool!