Sunday, September 11, 2005

Picayune MS

I finally got online!!!!!
We have been down here for a few days now. We are working with the local police department. We have been guarding airports, water treatment plants, and just patrolling around the city. Things here are not bad. The power is now starting to come back on and the roads are clearing. The people here have been great. I thought we came down here to help them and they have been helping us. Last night I had a steak while at the airport. Most of the guys live there because they have no home. I should be leaving around the 19th to be home in time for my wedding.

1 comment:

O'Seasnain said...

Wow, I'm glad to hear that things are better than they seem on television. I was really worried you would be in danger with the looters and such.