Monday, August 29, 2005

Fire Jumpers



Congrats to Katie and Rodney on their new home!I went with Crystal Fri. To there open house and had a fun time.The most exciting/Dangerous thing that happened was the guys jumping over the fire pit, this was mainly due to Jason( jasonmoran.blogspot.com ) starting it. I did not really encourage it but offered to take pictures and help put out any fires that were caused:)Here are some of those pictures.

Superman


and now Clark is burning off his leg hair

Elijah was pracicing for his next Skechers commercial



The Grand Finalie

8 comments:

Jason said...

Man, now I want to go back and have my picture properly taken :( The pictures sort of rendered to the page in a funny way. When you are putting up images it asks for you to specify Left, Center, Right, None. If you understand how it will look, great. If not, just pick center or none and things will usually not overlap or get all crazy.

CalebSchuster said...

I tried to fix it but with the left and right I could not get it right. It looked great in the preview but when I published it got all crazy. I did not have the time to go back and start all over again. Perhaps I will fix it Wed.

Donna said...

Only Jason Moran!! Where was Andy, i am sure his eyebrows have grown back by now!!

Donna said...

Caleb it is easier to upload all pictures(on layout NONE) and then put in your writing. And then hit the center align key. I have spent up to 2 hours trying to get my posts correct! JFYI!!

CalebSchuster said...

OK I think I fixed it now

Kelmo said...

What thoughts go through a man's head when de decides to flip his head soooo close to a blazing fire? I love the sketchers ad...and by that I am refering to Elijah's.

O'Seasnain said...

thoughts...thoughts...thoughts...

O'Seasnain said...

Oh, were you saying something Kelly?